Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation Links
About Us
How It Works
Licenses Wizard
Order Online
Contact Us
📞 (770) 954-7950 Full Site  

What Do I Need?

Starts @ $ 0

What Do I Need? What Do I Need?

In Addition to a Assumed Name, You May Need The Following:

Here Are The Permits, Tax  ID Number(s) and Other Registrations  Required When Starting a Business

  • All Businesses need at a minimum a Business Permit.Fictitious Business Name

  • If you are a retailer or wholesaler, you will need minimum a Sellers  Permit , & a Business Permit

  • If you hire workers,   you will need minimum  a Federal Tax Id Number & State  Employer Permit , & a Business Permit.

  • Corporations and   & a Business Permit.

  • Partners  need  at a minimum a Federal Tax Id   a & a Business Permit.

  • Sole  Owner/Proprietors may get and use a Federal Tax Id   &  also  at a minimum get  a Business Permit but also a Assumed Name if using one.

  • Instead of filing an Assumed Name, you can  choose or LLC &  You will not need an Assumed Business Name.



  • Seller's permits take about 3-10 days to obtain but it could be on the same day  or more than 10 days depending on the state your business  is located